Thursday, July 7, 2011

a quick one

Happy 4th of July! I've been pretty busy as of late...before going on a vacation to Texas and Oklahoma I moved from Culver City to Santa Monica while trying to work, make music etc... Anyway I'm back now and trying to readjust to LA. I met a friend in Venice and saw what looked like an aboriginal fellow with face paint and spear/walking stick and nothing but a loin cloth but...he also had brand new Nike running shoes...which was odd. Then a homeless lady asked me for about three dollars so she could get a sandwich outside a KFC...she then got mad at me when I gave her only two dollars...also odd. It was about that time I knew I was not in Texas anymore. I mean other than it wasn't 111 degrees which shoulda been a dead giveaway. I'm also back playing at the whisky a go-go at the end of July with a full band, I just bought a battery powered pa system so I can be a street performer, and today I'm playing for a little people's convention in long beach. I'm definitely thrilled to play the little people's convention but it is slightly ironic. I'm not sure they could have hired any taller musician if they had tried-but I'm very excited to play it!! I guess what I'm saying is there should be some good blogs to come. For now i'm gonna go over a few tunes for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment